Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Thanks!

Thank you everyone for your votes and your input.
I really couldn't decide so going purely by your votes Two Weeks just scrapes in over Mr Sparkles.

This week has been so hectic, lots happening and lots to do. I have lots to say and no time to say it. Many of things I need to do whilst Boo is having his naps which doesn't really give me much time. Wrapping presents with a toddler is really not much fun, especially when he rips the wrapping off after you have done a half decent job of wrapping it. So it's a slow process that is why I need to get started now and who knows I may be done Christmas.

3 comments:

Bea said...

It's definitely the silly season. It has been full-tilt for several weeks here and we are just getting a couple of days off here and there before the final push! Good luck with your gift-wrapping.

Bea

Kir said...

I have decided that CHRISTMAS BAGS..are the best invention ever. ;)

I know it's been a crazy month, and I am sure you have lots of feeling swirling ..just know I am here on the other side , sending all my MERRY & BRIGHT feelings to you. xo

Calliope said...

How my friends that have sent W gifts via the mail are basically how he will get them. In a box. No wrapping paper!